– at which I am presenting and have presented as a speaker –
back in 2016 with my own company at SQLKonferenz
Since 2009 I have been regularly giving presentations at international conferences from the Microsoft Technical Summit up to the largest conferences for SQL Server: the PASS Summit in the US but also at User-Group meeting of the SQL community.
My main subject-areas of expertise are: security, performance-tuning and analysis and high availability.
For the sake of statistics and out of sheer curiosity, I have added up the figures: until end of 2019, I have been to 66 conferences in total, and which I attended as a speaker with a total of 95 presentations. Added to this are at least 12 full-day workshops, aka “PreCons,” and 35 presentations at Usergroup Meetings in Europe, in the Middle East, in Southeast Asia and also Australia.
I always look forward to meeting interested listeners and regularly catching up with many colleagues at these events.
If you see me at one of these conferences, please do not hesitate to come and talk to me.
Microsoft Technical Summit Berlin 2013
I have presented and been (in part) a regular speaker at the following conferences:
- PASS Summit USA
- Data Platform Summit Asia, India
- German SQL Server Conference
- SQLBits, England
- Microsoft Technical Summit
- European PASS Conference
- SQLRally Nordic
- KDSSG Tech Unite, India
- SQLDay, Poland
- SQLDays Germany
- Intelligent Cloud Conference, Denmark
- PASS SQLSaturdays:
- SQLCON (sub-conference of BASTA!), Germany
- PASS Camp Germany
- PASS Essentials Germany
- Regional events/User Group Meetings of the PASS (Professional Association for SQL Server) Germany, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne
- Azure Meetup Hamburg
SQLKonferenz Germany: Security in SQL Server 2016
Die Themenbereiche waren bisher:
- Reporting Services
- In-Memory OLTP