Evaluation SQL Server
The “Evaluation of SQL Server Status” is a small form of the status analysis that is suitable, for instance, for the following purposes:
- Evaluation of the basic necessity of improvement measures
- Clarification of existence of basic maintenance
- Cost estimate for the scope of a comprehensive Performance Analysis
- Clarification of the basic readiness of a server
The following is included in the evaluation for a server with an SQL Server instance:
- Inspection of basic settings, including virtualization
- Checking patchlevel SQL Server
- Screening for software unsuitable for the server
- Sampling of a typical workload, max. 15 minutes, at a suitable time slot after consultation, using Windows Performance Monitor, DMVs and, if applicable, Extended Events
- High-level performance usage check of selected resources for SQL Server
- Recommendation of follow-up measures in text format
- Regarding possible additional packages in Integration Services Packages, Reporting Services Reports and Server, Analysis Services Cubes and High Availability Techniques we will be happy to advise you if requested.
Learn more about the benefits and ask for your individual offer. Contact me here.