Performance Analysis SQL Server
- Your system exhibits unreasonable response times during business-critical times?
- You have repeatedly added new hardware without yielding significant changes?
- Did you know that faster hard disks can yield a performance gain of up to 10%?
- Did you know that smartly created indexes can yield several 100% faster query results?
- Your processor has an average load of 50%, but users are complaining because your forms are slow in reloading?
- The preparation of cubes takes hours even though the relation of the new data is low?
- How do I know if my system became slower, unless by angry calls from users?
These are only a few examples.
Perhaps one of these problems sounds familiar to you, or perhaps you have quite a different issue.
If you are unsure about where the causes lie, I will be happy to conduct an analysis of your system or create a baseline for a comparison.
I have developed a comprehensive, standardized analysis of your database server that takes into account your complete system rather than only a component.
In so doing, I analyze, among others:
You will receive as a result a comprehensive documentation of your database system, as well as valuable advice as to with which changes you can exploit your resources even better, or where new hardware is indeed appropriate. In case the required techniques cannot be carried out by your own team, I am of course happy to support you in this regard. This analysis is also very useful, if not indispensable, as a documentation before or after a migration or consolidation.
Learn more about the benefits and ask for your individual offer. Contact me here.